Trainings and courses ministered
- Verification, Validation and Testing Instructor at Petrobras in June 15, 2015
- Internal training in software product quality (inspections and testing techniques) at Petrobras (Petróleo Brasileiro S/A: http://www.petrobras.com.br/).
- Agile Methodologies and Scrum Instructor at Petrobras in June 26, 2013
- Internal training in Agile Methodologies and Scrum to collaborators at Petrobras (Petróleo Brasileiro S/A: http://www.petrobras.com.br/) focused on running projects with Scrum.
- Java Coach at Knowledge Black Belt from May 2009 to January 2013
- Java Coach level 2 on KnowledgeBlackBelt (KnowledgeBlackBelt: http://www.knowledgeblackbelt.com/) which is an open certification and training online platform on Java technologies. I have been providing online coaching for students and mentoring for other coaches.
- Lectures at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro’s Bachelor in Computer Science graduation from March 2006 to December 2011
- The many lectures were in several topics such as project management (including PMBOK, MPS.BR and Quantitative Project Management), Object Oriented Programming and Java SE, establishing database connections in different programming languages and object-relational mapping in Java, Scrum and Agile Methodologies at Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (DCC/UFRJ: http://www.dcc.ufrj.br/).
- Software Architecture Instructor at Brazilian Navy in August 2011
- Training for Brazilian Navy's Officers Promotion Counsel (Brazilian Navy: http://www.mar.mil.br/) on Software Architecture patterns, Software Design, Domain Driven Design and PrimeFaces.
- Object Oriented programming with Java Instructor at Prill Tecnologia in September 2008
- Lectured an 8 hours course on Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Servlets, JDBC and JMS focused on address the needs of Prill Tecnologia (Prill Tecnologia: http://www.prill.com.br/) in these technologies, preparing workers to develop middleware applications in Java EE.
- Java SE Instructor at Prill Tecnologia in July 2008
- Lectured an 8 hours course of Java SE focused on the needs of Prill Tecnologia (Prill Tecnologia: http://www.prill.com.br/) to prepare the workers to the steep learning curve of Java EE middleware technologies.
- Java EE Instructor at COPPE/UFRJ in February 2008
- Lectured a 20 hours course to the Taba Web team on Java EE including EJB3 (Session Beans and JPA) and JSF, with Facelets and Richfaces, JSFUnit and EJUnitB3.
- Java SE and Java EE Instructor at COPPE/UFRJ in May 2006
- Lectured a 24 hours course of Java SE and Java EE to the Software Engineering Laboratory research group at COPPE/UFRJ (LENS: http://lens.cos.ufrj.br/) on Java SE 5.0 (including collections, threads, generics, annotations, etc.), JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, Taglibs, JSTL, Design Patterns and frameworks as JUnit, Log4J, Hibernate Annotations, Ant, Struts, Struts TestCase and Eclipse IDE (COPPE/UFRJ: http://www.coppe.ufrj.br/).
- Java SE and UML Instructor at UFRJ’s Computer Science Department JPE from March to April 2004