- Experience as system architect, requirements analyst, Java developer, technical leader and manager on several projects based on Java SE and EE technologies.
- Experience in software process improvement (SPI) initiatives based on capability maturity models such as CMMI and MPS.BR (a Brazilian equivalent to CMMI) and Agile methodologies such as Scrum and eXtreme Programming (XP).
- Sun Certified Java Associate, Certified ScrumMaster and M.Sc in Software Engineering.
- Experience with different development processes ranging from RUP to XP and Scrum and in several different sets from as start-ups, small (6 people) to large private organizations (more than 17K people) in the private and public sectors in the industry and academia.
- Experience with the application of software measurement and statistical analysis to understand software process performance allied to the technical background necessary to investigate the cause of process performance issues and knowledge to employ scientific approaches to research solutions that meet organizational and development teams’ goals, promoting changes that ultimately lead to more process and product quality.
I have a blog in Portuguese called Craft Nicely (http://craftnicely.pplupo.com/) about software quality, process, and methodologies, design, best practices, etc.