- 2016 – Master of Science in Systems Engineering and Computing, focused on Software Engineering at COPPE/UFRJ (COPPE/UFRJ: http://www.cos.ufrj.br/).
- 2015 – Introduction to Project Management Principles and Practices Specialization by University of California, Irvine on Coursera. Certificate earned on August 23rd, 2015 (https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/specialization/certificate/FUQEZQXALJVC).
- 2012 – Bachelor in Computer Science from Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ: http://www.ufrj.br/) Computer Science Department (DCC: http://www.dcc.ufrj.br/).
- 2014 – MPS.BR Authorized Appraiser (MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Lista-aprovados_P3-SW.18.JUL_.2014_para_publica%C3%A7%C3%A3o.pdf).
- 2010 – Java Black Belt (Knowledge Black Belt: http://www.knowledgebelt.com/ui#!User/pplupo).
- 2009 – SCM – Certified ScrumMaster (Certified ScrumMaster: https://www.scrumalliance.org/certifications/practitioners/certified-scrummaster-csm).
- 2006 – MPS.BR Authorized Practitioner (MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Certificados-de-Aprova%C3%A7%C3%A3o-Prova-P2-MPS-SW_05AGO2013.pdf).
- 2005 – SCJA – Sun Certified Associate for Java Platform, SE (Design, UML, J2SE, J2EE and J2ME) (Java: https://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=653&get_params=p_id:158#tabs-1-3) [download].
- 2017 – Data Quality and Governance on August 29th, 2017.
- 2016 – QPS: Software Product Quality Assessment Model (COPPE/UFRJ: http://www.coppe.ufrj.br/) on August 24th, 2016.
- 2015 – Design Thinking for Innovation by University of Virginia (Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/learn/design-thinking-innovation) finished on November 30th, 2015.
- 2015 – Introduction to Big Data, University of California, San Diego, taught by Natasha Balac (Coursera: https://www.coursera.org/learn/intro-to-big-data) finished on October 26th, 2015.
- 2015 – Java SE 8 MOOC: Lambdas and Streams (Oracle: https://apexapps.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=44785:145:0::::P145_EVENT_ID,P145_PREV_PAGE:4887,143) from July 14th to August 11th, 2015.
- 2015 – Managing Project Risks and Changes (University of California, Irvine: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/M9CW932AVRL3).
- 2015 – Budgeting and Scheduling Projects (University of California, Irvine: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/V779NSWRLWMU).
- 2015 – Initiating and Planning Projects (University of California, Irvine: https://www.coursera.org/account/accomplishments/certificate/G87S2DMASTWL).
- 2014 – MPS Appraiser Course (Softex/MPS.BR C3-MPS: http://www.softex.br/comunicado-softex-mps-022014/) from March 19th to 21st, 2014 and certified in the corresponding exam in (P3) on August 1st, 2014 (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/).
- 2013 – Managing Technical Debt in July 5th, 2013.
- 2013 – Software Analytics: Achievements and Challenges in July 2nd, 2013.
- 2013 – Deepening knowledge in High Maturity Practices of CMMI and MPS.BR in July 1st, 2013.
- 2013 – Software Process Improvement with Agile Methods and MPS Model in July 1st, 2013.
- 2013 – Systems Analyst Career formation course – Petrobras Software Engineering (Petróleo Brasileiro S.A.: http://www.petrobras.com.br/) from August 20th, 2012 to January 16th, 2013.
- 2012 – Workshop ITIL (Pink Elephant: http://www.pinkelephant.com) on June 10th, 2012.
- 2012 – Model Thinking (University of Michigan – Ann Arbor: https://www.coursera.org/course/modelthinking) from February 20th to June 4th, 2012.
- 2010 – Implementing MPS levels E-D-C special course (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/) on August 19th, 2010.
- 2009 – Certified ScrumMaster Official Course (Boris Glogger / SWQuality: http://www.swquality.com.br/) from October 1st to 2nd, 2009.
- 2009 – Software Projects Modeling with System Dynamics on June 5th, 2009.
- 2008 – Portfolio Management (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/) in October 28th, 2008.
- 2008 – Higher CMMI Maturity Levels Introduction on June 4th, 2008.
- 2007 – Software Projects Statistical Management and Continuous Improvement: CMMI Levels 4 and 5 (Liveware: http://www.liveware.com) on August 28th, 2007.
- 2007 – MR.MPS.BR V 1-2 levels A and B Update (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/) on August 20th, 2007.
- 2007 – Reuse Management and Component Based Development (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/) in June 28th, 2007.
- 2007 – Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/) in June 27th, 2007.
- 2006 – Software Configuration Management (COPPE/UFRJ: http://www.coppe.ufrj.br/) in March 23rd, 2006.
- 2006 – Software Measurement and Analysis (COPPE/UFRJ: http://www.coppe.ufrj.br/) in March 16th, 2006.
- 2005 – MPS.BR Model Accredited Practitioner (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/) from November 17th to 18th, 2005 and certified in the corresponding exam in (P2) on May 15th, 2006 (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/).
- 2005 – MPS.BR Model Official Introduction (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/) on September 30th, 2005 and certified in the corresponding exam in (P1) in October 21st, 2005 (Softex/MPS.BR: http://www.softex.br/mpsbr/).
- 2005 – Financial Planning and Analysis (SEBRAE: http://www.sebrae.com.br/) from August 1st to September 1st, 2005.
- 2004 – Basic UNIX (NCE/UFRJ: http://www.nce.ufrj.br/) from October 13th to November 4th, 2004.
- 2004 – SQL (NCE/UFRJ: http://www.nce.ufrj.br/) from May 3rd to 21st, 2004.
- 2004 – Flash MX (NCE/UFRJ: http://www.nce.ufrj.br/) from February 2nd to 18th, 2004.
- 2003 – Java Senior Developer (Object Orientation, Design Patterns, UML, Java, Log4J, JUnit, XML, JNDI, JMS, J2EE (EJB (Session Beans, Entity Beans BMP and CMP), JSP, Servlets), JBoss, STRUTS and Test Driven Development) (NCE/UFRJ: http://www.nce.ufrj.br/) from March 10th to October 22nd, 2003.
- Spring Stack (Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Boot, Spring MVC)
- Java EE 5 to 7 (JSF 1.0/2.2, EJB 3.x, JPA 1.0 e 2.0 and others) and Java SE since 1.4 to 8
- REST (Jersey/JAX-RS)
- JBoss/Wildfly, Tomcat, Weblogic, Glassfish, Jetty
- Hibernate, EclipseLink, OpenJPA, JPA, Prevayler
- Primefaces, RichFaces and Facelets, JFreeChart, JasperReports, iReport
- JUnit, HtmlUnit, JSFUnit, TestNG, Rest Assured, Mockito, Hamcrest, Log4J, slf4j, Logback
- SGBDs MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server
- IntelliJ, Eclipse WTP, Mylyn, Netbeans, Ant, Maven
- Some knowledge of Android, ASP, PHP, Pascal/Delphi, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, ReactJS
- R (software environment for statistical computing and graphics)
- Fluent English, IBEU English Course finished in 1999 (IBEU: http://www.ibeu.com.br/). General IELTS 7.5 of 9 on December 10th, 2016 (Listening 8, Reading 8, Writing 7, Speaking 7) (IELTS: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/).
- Native Portuguese speaker.
- Spanish (listen and read quite well but speaking and writing with difficulty).
- Some basic knowledge of other languages such as Romanian, Italian, French, and German.